Netcare Response complements any existing ADSL (broadband) line, ensuring 24/7 Internet continuity via the use of ISDN. Netcare Response is delivered in accordance with Powernet's Premier Service Level Agreement. (See Powernet Generic Service Level Schedule for details).
When your Internet service cannot sustain any downtime, our RESPONSE service provides true mission critical resilience to your business.
Traditional technologies such as Leased lines typically use ISDN for backup purposes. As a maturing technology, it is even more important to implement sound resilient infrastructure to safeguard your business interests.
Netcare Response delivers:
- All the benefits of our standard 'NETCARE' service PLUS:
- Pro-active intelligent end-to-end monitoring of your broadband connection
- Immediate response and seamless cutover in the event of ADSL failure
- Utilises separate ADSL and ISDN routers, delivering no single point of failure
- Market leading CISCO equipment used, provided, configured and maintained
- 128K of bi-directional bandwidth as backup
- Pro-active notification to nominated personnel of the ADSL failure
- 24/7 manned response
- 24/7 priority resolution management
- 99.99% Up-time SLA with penalties
- On-site configuration and commissioning
- Online uptime and management SLA reporting of your broadband line
- 0nline bandwidth graphs of your broadband line
NETCARE RESPONSE is based on the Powergroup's "Leased DSL for Business" solution, the market leading proven mission critical WAN solution for large UK Corporates. As such, it is designed for real-time "point of sale" applications and delivers an exceptional high availability networking infrastructure.
Combined with our 24/7 human fault resolution management, our NETCARE RESPONSE service delivers exceptional value and availability to your business.
Powernet are proud to work with clients in a variety of market sectors.